“please read the following agreement carefully”.Customer use of any of DryBucket.com services indicates an agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below.
DryBucket.com services are provided subject to your(coustomer) compliance and acceptance with the terms and conditions given below.
- All garments/fabrics/linen are handled with highest care bit owing to the conditions of the articles or non apparent/non visible defect in its material there is a “possibility of discolouring or shrinkage”. Such garments are accepted for cleaning at owner’s risk and DryBucket.com will not accept any responsibility for it.
- Due to time constraints the service provider does not read manufacturer suggestion and washing / drying labels, and DryBucket.com will not responsible for garments labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only”
- DryBucket.com will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that washing, drying and folding services are done at high level quality service.
- Removal of stain is a part of the process but, complete removal of stains cann’t be guaranteed and will be processed at customer’s risk.
- DryBucket.com reserves the right to refuse cleaning of any garment.
- DryBucket.com accepts no liability for “special care” and delicate items that require special attention to be cleaned.
- DryBucket.com is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the item given for cleaning such as money, jewelry, or anything else. If customer cannot accept the loss of any garment(items for cleaning), please do not leave it with us.
- DryBucket.com is not responsible for any items given for cleaning which is left beyond 20 days. After this storage fees will be charged @15% per month on the total invoice amount. Items for cleaning not claimed within 2 months shall be handled appropriately by the service provider(DryBucket.com) and be sold to recover the billed charges.
- In case of any loss or damage of items given for cleaning, can reimburse up to a maximum of 5 times of its processing (laundry / dryclean) cost (decision remains with DryBucket.com if any reimbursement has to be done) only if Customer is able to produce the invoice. Compensation shall be provided in form of services and no cash will be given to customer.
- DryBucket.com shall not be held responsible for any ornaments/ jewellery fittings on the garment(items for cleaning).
- Customers are requested to count the items given for cleaning at the time of delivery and inform the delivery man in case of missing item.DryBucket.com will not be responsible for any such claims after the articles delivery has been accepted by the customer.
- Customer shall examine articles for damage at the time of delivery, and notify the same at that time to delivery man. DryBucket.com will not be responsible for any such claims afterwards.
- Any loss/damage/delay due to FORCE MAJEURE conditions(weather), DryBucket.com is not liable for any compensation or reduction in charges.
- Coustomer will not get liability for any loss or damage of the items given for cleaning arising due to fire, burglary etc. beyond conduct or any other similar unforseen causes.
- Some process/items may require additional time to process the service desired. No deduction on billed amount or claim can be done against in respect of delays for delivery of items.
Payment Terms And Conditions:
- DryBucket.com does not provide printed bills, and invoices will be sent by e-mail only on registered email id.
- Customer has to pay the entire amount after successful delivery of order or can pay online during checkout to any of the services provided(credit card ,Debit card, net banking, wallet).
- Coustomer can use there wallet(of DryBucket.com) to pay the billed amount.
- Prepaid plans(subscription) are valid only at the location where the customer was at the time of buying the prepaid plan.
- Once order placed and invoice is generated coupon can’t be applied. DryBucket.com reserves the right to cancel any type of promotional offers, discount coupons etc at any time.
- Drybucket.com never sell your personal information like phone number, address or email id with any third party. DryBucket.com may hire other companies to provide limited administrative and communication services on our(DryBucket.com) behalf, such as hosting sites, the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, or providing credit card processing services. Company has the right to disclose your Personal Information to these third party companies for the purpose of administering and maintaining the Site and App’s features, functions and operations. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only such Personal Information as necessary for them to deliver the respective services, and we do not authorize these companies to use your Personal Information except for the sole purpose of providing those services requested by us.
- The content of this website is an intellectual property of DryBucket.com . Any distribution whatsoever will not be tolerated and shall be punishable by law.
- Any imitation or distribution of content on this website for any purpose shall be treated as infringement and shall be punishable by law. Publishing of any third party content is prohibited and shall be liable for legal action.
- DryBucket.com will not be responsible for any loss of user’s data theft or taken by hackers or any unauthorized person who is not allowed to access the administrative pannel.
- The above mentioned information(Terms And Conditions) is liable to change at any time without any prior notice. DryBucket.com will not be liable for any loss incurred.
- All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of courts located in Ranchi, Jharkhand (INDIA).
FOR ANY COMPLAINT OR QUERY CONTACT US AT firstname.lastname@example.org