DryBucket.com is a service based company which provides the coustomer a online plateform to use the service provided by the company.
The company provides training and internship to the students who are persuing their under graduate course in the field of Engineering or Technology.Students from 2nd,3rd & 4th year can apply for the internship program in the company during the scheduled date of the receiving application for the internship program.
DryBucket.com is conducting One month internship/training program for B.E/B.TECH/DIPLOMA/ B.SC(computer science) under graduates students.
Date of Internship Program – 29/05/2020 to 27/06/2020 (Apply before 27 May, 2020)
Mode of Internship/Training : Online
• The internship is related to an educational purpose and there is no guarantee or
expectation that the activity will result in employment with the Company.
• The education received by the Intern from the internship is for the express benefit of the
• The Intern does not replace or displace any employee of the Company.
• The Intern will receive direct and close supervision by an appropriate supervisor.
• The Company does not derive an immediate advantage from the activities performed by
• Intern is not entitled to wages or any compensation or benefits for the time spent in the
• Company is not liable for injury sustained or health conditions that may arise for the
unpaid intern during the course of the internship.
Interns will notify about the latest notification only through E-mail address and phone number provided during the registration process.
The Intern specifically agrees to and acknowledges the following:
• This internship is educational in nature and there is no guarantee or expectation that the
internship will result in employment.
• Company may at any time in its sole discretion, terminate the internship without notice or
• Intern will maintain a regular internship schedule determined by the Intern and their
• Intern will demonstrate honesty, punctuality, courtesy, cooperative attitude, proper health
and grooming habits, appropriate dress and a willingness to learn.
• Intern will obey the policies, rules and regulations of the Company site and comply with
the Company’s business practices and procedures.
• Intern will furnish his/her supervisor with all necessary information pertaining to my
unpaid internship, including related assignments and reports.
• Under no circumstances will Intern leave the internship without first conferring with
• Transportation to and from the internship site is the responsibility of the Intern.
• While Intern is on the Company premises, he/she is considered an employee or agent of
Company for any purposes, including but not limited to workers compensation.
• Intern assumes all of the risks of participating in the internship program. In consideration
of the opportunity afforded to the Intern to participate in the internship program, Intern
hereby agrees that he/she, his/her assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives,
will not make a claim against Company or any of its affiliated organizations, or either of their officers or directors collectively or individually, or any of its employees, for the
injury of death to Intern or damage to his/her property, however caused, arising from
his/her participation in the internship program. Without limiting the generality of the
foregoing. Intern hereby waives and releases any rights, actions, or causes or action
resulting from personal injury or death to him/her, or damage to his/her property,
sustained in connection with his/her participation in the internship program.
* Registration charge of ₹100 (non-refundable)has to be pay during the registration process.No any further charge will be taken by the interns during the internship program.
- Intern will get the internship certificate only after completing the whole internship program.
->For any Enquiry Email us at email@example.com